[Noisebridge-discuss] space report: 83C Wiese

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Sep 26 02:56:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 05:46:54PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> * could we build out the upper area to extend further to the front?
> Looks potentially possible if the landlord is OK with that.

I don't think this looks easy, but you have more experience with this
than I -- hope you can provide insight tomorrow.

> * are the upstairs, or next-door, people permanently installed -- i.e.
> is there a chance of another vacancy in a year or two.

There's a possibility of course, but unclear how likely.  The landlord
is specifically OK with this; apparently the next-door and
above-next-door units are already joined thus.

> * how long of a lease would we have?  We could move elsewhere in a year
> if we really needed more space.

One year lease.  (which, I think, also means we have no guarantee of
rent amount next year, since rent control is only for residential, yes?)

-andy