[Noisebridge-discuss] Lease signed! Space acquired! Meeting tomorrow!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Sep 29 22:41:55 UTC 2008

Andy, you have the keys, why don't you make a call on Cleanup Time?

I kinda figured we'd do some cleaning during the meeting.  But if people
have afternoon time and enthusiasm, that's great too.

I have a shop-vac I'd be happy to lend to the cause.  If there ends up
being cleaning prior to the meeting and someone wants to schlep it over
for that, ping me offlist to make arrangements.  Otherwise I'll show up
with it a bit before 8.

Cleaning implements needed:
* buckets
* rags/scrub-brushes
* rubber gloves (if people are so inclined)
* cleaning products

The space already contains:
* 2 mops
* a broom