[Noisebridge-discuss] EEG Scheduling (please vote)

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:41:06 UTC 2009

I realize this is redundant (sorry, EEG guys) but since we seem to still
have some people interested in EEG that didn't make it on the list...

(also feel free to ask questions about where we're at now if that makes a
difference to you, since most of that discussion has migrated over to the
EEG list)