[Noisebridge-discuss] Jackson Arms (shooting range) trip tonight 3/31 @7pm

Josh Perfetto josh at snowrise.com
Thu Apr 2 01:34:01 UTC 2009

Hi Jake,

No offense taken. I realize you don't run NB and I know it was unfair
to single you out, but as many NB members have remarked about poor
communications lately I just wanted to point out that communications
really are a two way street. I don't know the full set of details of
communications regarding the exeriment and fridge but do feel a number
of members had the chance to step in and better acquaint the newer
people with NB before this situation occurred.

Anyways I look forward to us all working closer together in the future
regardless on where diybio settles on for labspace, as Praveen said we
are working on similar goals. Since you guys are interested in bio I
think it would be awesome for us to hold some workshops on biohacking
at NB in the future both for the NB and general interested community.

-Josh

Sent from my iPhone