[Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody got a lic. working copy of Windows XP? Don't laugh!

Marnia Johnston marnia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:53:05 UTC 2009

 I need a copy of Windows XP for an art project (for those in the know, its
for the log). It can be XP Home or XP Professional. I need the license key
specifically – it’s OK if it’s been used before, as long as it’s not being
used now; it needs to pass Windows Genuine Authentication, meaning, it can’t
be a disused volume license key, for example.

It also can’t be an OEM copy provided along with a laptop or desktop; these
are generally incomplete copies lacking the full driver library, and are
non-transferable.

I’m willing to pay a modest sum! Thanks. Marnia