[Noisebridge-discuss] Would y'all like another Introduction to Machine Learning presentation?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Apr 2 07:31:52 UTC 2009

We had another great machine learning meetup, with lots of new people.
So many, in fact, that we pushed back what we were going to do this
week, and redid the basic perceptron from a few weeks ago.  People had
a great time, but it left me realizing that we might want to do
another intro to ML presentation next week or the week thereafter.

Would more folks like to get an Introduction to ML presentation next
week, or continue on in the workshop?  Personally, I'd recommend doing
backpropagation networks next week and putting this neural networks
thing to bed, then slotting in the Intro to ML preso, before we jump
into hands-on stuff with SVMs (courtesy of Praveen).

Thoughts?
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com