[Noisebridge-discuss] High-output IR LEDs?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sat Apr 4 20:24:10 UTC 2009

I'm looking for a good IR LED or IR LED cluster to flood a flat
surface.  This leaves me wanting wide angles and high power.  Does
anyone have recommendations for parts (could you sell me a few you've
got on-hand, even?  I'll pay hefty markup =) )?

In the same vein: has anyone used cheap webcams with IR with any
success?  I'm looking to flood a wall with IR, then use a webcam to
watch silhouettes move across that wall.

Thanks!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com