[Noisebridge-discuss] the public health hazard that is wiese st.

peter peteryoungmeister at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:52:23 UTC 2009

Attention Hippies!

No, srsly, this is strongly targeted at those who like to wear
open-toed shoes, but important for all to read.

There are often used needles on wiese street. we all know this. but
just a few minutes ago skory almost stepped on one while wearing
sandals. This could have been very very bad. So, here is peter's 4
step plan for success:

1. please be mindful of the ground while you are walking. one poke is
one poke too many.
2. there is a sharps bucket next to the door. it's red and has some
tongs sticking out of it. a good chore around these parts is to pick
up some used needles on wiese st. it is done thusly:
     a. put on gloves (optional)
     b. take tongs out of sharps bucket
     c. use tongs to pick up needles that are sitting about on wiese
st. USE CAUTION!!!
     d. ???
     e. Profit
3. ???
4. Profit

If/when the sharps bucket is full, someone, very possibly me, can take
care of that. I have spent much time needle exchanges. Or we could
form a committee if yall want.

Please be careful!

x0x0peter