[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm thirsty!

Noisefridge noisefridge at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:56:08 UTC 2009

Hi! As your resident non-biohazard, drinkable beverage fridge, it is my duty
to inform you when I am running low on yummy drinks for you hackers to
consume. I know you all get thirsty while you're coding or soldering or
whatever you all do out there and love to keep drinkable liquids chilled so
I am more than happy to provide this valuable service to you in return of
having a nice place to live.

I heard a couple of your members talking about getting a delivery from
Costco which is a $250 minimum, otherwise they charge a delivery fee. Given
the last amount was $175 or so I don't think its that much of a stretch to
order another $75 or so. You can see what's available at Costco.com via the
link below and please add votes to the wiki link below as well so they can
figure out what to order. I heard Costco has a bunch of other stuff that the
space could use as well so feel free to add other non-beverage items to
order

Thanks so much for letting me stay there, I really appreciate it and I hope
to keep your drinks chilled for a good long while. :)

-Noisefridge

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?cat=9895&eCat=BD_823|9895&lang=en-US&whse=BD_823&topnav=bdoff&Browse=1

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Noisebridge_Drinks