[Noisebridge-discuss] Crypto learning night?

peter peteryoungmeister at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:52:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

I know some things about cryptography; others of you know far far far
more. I want to know more! I'm willing to bet others do too! Is there
interest in having a crypto night at NB?

We could have very basic nights, more advanced nights, special topic
nights. ANY NIGHTS WE WANT!!1!one!

Bonus points if some crypto guru(s) are into this!

Double bonus points if people show up in tweed coats with bubble pipes.

x0x0peter

p.s.: let's not discuss when people can and can't do this just yet.
there's plenty of time for a scheduling nightmare later...