[Noisebridge-discuss] warehouse space/ noisebridge east?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:45:07 UTC 2009

so heres the deal.
I just went and looked at this pretty awesome space in west oakland (don't
make faces) at 15th and willow. It's 2k sf, with 4 'offices' about 10x10 and
all with 20 foot ceilings. It's in a nice gated little U that also houses
the illustrious Because We Can. The neighborhood is good- i walked from the
west oakland bart to there and it was tree-lined and had a few comunity
garderns up. People waved. The whole space, with a 3 year lease, is 1500. 2
year lease, 1600.
Anyways, Id love to have this space. I'd like to live in it- which is live
and let live situation, without being defined as allowed or not.
Im looking for people to go in with me on this space. either live in or
studio.
anyone interested?
meredith

--