[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: [DIYbio-SF] This weekend is Easter

Tito Jankowski titojankowski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:01:54 UTC 2009

Boo -- is that a pretty definite no, Marnia? If so, let's think about
the weekend of the 18th. I know there's a candy making class happening
on Saturday as well, so we'll need to make sure to keep them in mind.

(Marnia has put so much work into this that I'm sure the cells would
be sad if we tried to work without her)

Tito