[Noisebridge-discuss] DIYbio - Glow in the Dark 2

Tito Jankowski titojankowski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:04:33 UTC 2009

Hi hackers and biohackers,

DIYbio invites you to hack some biology! We'll be getting together on
Saturday 4/11 OR Saturday 4/18 and will be working with some real live
E. Coli K-12 cells and reprogramming them with a glowing gene from
jellyfish (GFP). We're still planning out the timeline -- but given
how long we worked last weekend on making plates, we'll probably start
in the morning and be working all day.

Everyone is invited to attend -- do respond and let us know if you're
*interested* (the date isn't set yet so no commitments needed yet).
I'll be purchasing gloves and goggles for everyone.

Here's my post about our last session:
http://diybio.org/2009/04/02/diybio-san-francisco-glow-in-the-dark-1/

P.S. the DIYbioFridge on twitter rocks

Tito