[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Membership team meeting tonight, 6PM

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Apr 7 17:25:41 UTC 2009

The membership team is meeting before the general meeting tonight, to
discuss topics of Great Interest.  Specifically:

* the concept of a hiatus in membership, for people temporarily
Elsewhere.  What would it mean?  How would it work?

* forcible de-member-ification.  With luck we will never need it, but
we'd better have it ready if we do.

* how's the current induction process working?  Some people have
suggested it's not working as well as we would like.  Do we want to
change it?

This is, of course, way too much to cover fully between 6 and 8, but
let's at least prioritize, and with luck we can make some progress on
one of them.

Who is on the membership team?  Anyone who wants to get down & dirty
with this stuff.  An incomplete list of the people who created the
membership process as it currently stands, is here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Membership_Team

If you are interested, show up; if you are not really interested, don't.

Rachel