[Noisebridge-discuss] Science, engineering and design huddle opening subject, Optemizing stepper motors as generators

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Apr 7 22:25:29 UTC 2009

Mike, I am interested in science, design and engineering, but it's too
broad a subject.  You're offering to teach unspecified stuff, whatever I
want to know -- but I'm not stuck on anything just at the moment, I am
making forward progress on my projects.  So I don't have anything to
contribute to the huddle, either information or questions.  I can only
speak for myself of course but I suspect others may be in similar
situations.

Would you consider running a workshop where you showed how to build a
flashlight like yours?  I am sure you could use it to demonstrate many
examples of design tradeoffs.  I would come to that.  In fact you have
many items that it would be super interesting and educational to build,
if you want to start with a different one.

Rachel