[Noisebridge-discuss] Science, engineering and design huddle opening subject, Techical contributions and questions.

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 00:18:02 UTC 2009

Rachel,

 You do not have to worry about your place as far as technical matters
in my group.
 You have fantastic knowledge of conductive textiles which could be of
great use as far as some of the open EEG and others are concerned.
 They need wires of great flexability which conventional wires do not.

 The body is a corosive environment for electronics and the conductive
fabric is meant to be used close or in contact to the body.

 As far as the my flashlight generator is only a start an hopefully
others will begin to see the style and manner of my sessions and
the information will start to flow in all directions.

 I will bring some samples of my work for all who come to see.

 Take care

 Mike Kan