[Noisebridge-discuss] Shell accounts at noisebridge

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:23:24 UTC 2009

Hey,

As we get in more members, we're going to have an increase (hopefully) in
longer term projects that cannot be finished in a simple hour meeting or in
a night. Further, most worthwhile projects/software is written over a long
period of time. Therefore, I propose that Noisebridge members should be
given a shell account if they so desire.

Not to be confused with
ITS<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incompatible_Timesharing_System>,
it would be a great way for people to store data, projects, and maybe get a
better familiarity of bash (or sh or zsh...). This would be especially great
for non UNIX people who are interested in learning more.

I have no idea how this would be set up, but just thought it would be a good
idea to propose. What do you think?

aestetix