[Noisebridge-discuss] Shell accounts at noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Sun Apr 12 15:49:48 UTC 2009

+1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +678

   how do we set things up so's people can shell
in from "out there"? static ip address would be
terrific. there are services that manage keeping
a domain name on a dhcp ip address.
   we'll have to set up quotas for accounts so's
to keep storage working. best that the hard disk
is partitioned to isolate the /home/ directory
on a separate filesystem (i like /var/log/ and
/usr/ and /usr/local/ and maybe /opt/ separate
as well).
   i love the idea.