[Noisebridge-discuss] yummy data ideas for machine learning night?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:59:18 UTC 2009

Yo guys,

So for the upcoming sessions, I'm looking for ideas of what sorts of data
people may find salient to work with in our workshop during machine learning
night.  Any body have any particular interests or domains or goals?
Basically looking for data that is easily scrapable/readily available, easy
for people to grasp/understand (in other words, data about muons from
particle accelerators my not be the best into), and my have some clear
predictive or classifiable applications.

Appreciate your input!

Cheers,
Praveen