[Noisebridge-discuss] DIYbio SF La Monde interview

Marnia Johnston marnia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:38:09 UTC 2009

A journalist from La Monde has asked DIYbio members for an interview and we
have agreed to meet up with him this weekend (he's here for Codecon). He has
also asked to see the space we have been working out of (Noisebridge). I
understand that this might be a sensative subject, and would like to have
the consent of the rest of the membership to invite the journalist to NB
for a conversation. This could be great international press coverage for NB
and it might be a good idea to have other NB members available for questions
during the interview (Praveen and I will be there as well). I look forward
to your thoughts and concerns.
Warmly,
Marnia