[Noisebridge-discuss] Spatial Imaging and Sound workshop idea

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 17:02:34 UTC 2009

LX...It will be good to have some of your energy in the workshop. You have the synthesizer thing down, that will add greatly.

Jessie...Sure PD is close enough to follow along, it is related to MSP. Plus I would like to focus more on the image generation & processing algos themselves, as they can be used in many languages.

Deleted_for_real....I will bring my computer with MSP, plus explain the algos really well. If you would like to read about how the display works, you can read a paper I wrote here:

http://www.hologlyphics.com/Hologlyphics_6803-51.pdf

Everyone---- Doodle is a good way to set up a date, saw a few people added dates in April. Would anyone be able to do it the first weekend in May, or soon after? The only issue for me is I won't have access to transportation until then, for the 3D system. Unless someone has a car and would be willing to help haul some gear around.

I am looking forward to this, promise you will see images you have NEVER seen before.

Thanks everyone,
Walter