[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisedroid Meetup

Joe LaPenna jlapenna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:00:47 UTC 2009

We will be meeting up at 4pm this Saturday to do a Noisedroid meetup
practice run... Feel free to join us. My plans are to get a general
feel for what pepole are interested in working on, Andy and I will be
at the space earlier in the day as well.

FWIW, there wasn't much warning so if you can't make it, feel free to
propose the next time/place.

Per Asheesh:
"""
I set up a bunch of checkboxes on the web to help us decide:
http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=tdpw3ybyp4vc57sm

Check the boxes to say when you can come, and then we'll know without
passing a huge number of emails around.

(You can administer those checkboxes here, if you want to change the
options or edit other people's answers or something:
http://doodle.com/administration.html?pollId=tdpw3ybyp4vc57sm&adminKey=dtcsn7ut
)
"""

--