[Noisebridge-discuss] Synergy- brief questionnaire

danielast at gmail.com danielast at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:54:33 UTC 2009

I've shared a document with you called "DanielaSteinsapirquestions":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df5cwq2q_57gb4r8phh&invite=fwpjffq It's not
an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document,
just click the link above. --- Hi guys I created now a google doc to make
it easy. The answers should be very short. ---------- As some of you
already know I am working on a parabolic flight art project called
“Synergy” a project to be done with Zero Gravity Arts Consortium. For this
I would like to invite you to collaborate with me by answering a few
questions. The small questionnaire is attached to the email. Please email
it back to me when you are done. Please note that some of the questions are
about your own experience and some of the questions are about your
perspective or point of view on the subject matter. If you can include your
age, gender (whatever that is), nationality that would be very helpful too.
When the project is finalized all the names of the people that collaborated
will be included on the credits. If for any reason you would prefer to be
anonymous that is fine too. Thanks! Daniela
Daniela Steinsapir
“Synergy”
Parabolic Flight Art project
United States/Chile
A Mixed Media interactive Art Installation.

Questionnaire

1.    What imaginary household labor would you like to do in space?

2.    What household labor do you think that it could be modified for space?

3.    What household objects men would like to see women bring to space?

4.    What household objects men think is sexy to see women with and vice
versa?

5.    What types of household objects women reject and would not like to
bring to space?

6.    What types of tools (in general) men reject and would not like to
bring to space?

7.    What are men’s favorite hardware/ building tools?

8.    What are women’s favorite hardware/ building tools?

9.    What hardware labor do you think that it could be modified for space?

10.    What hardware tools women think is sexy to see men with and vice
versa?

11.     Overall, what are your favorite tools  (any kind) that you would
like women to use on earth or to use in space? Please specify.

12.    Overall, what are your favorite tools that you would like men to use
on earth and or in space? Please specify.

Optional information:
  Your name:
Age:
Gender: