[Noisebridge-discuss] Sol Mate in NoiseFridge

Ralf-Philipp Weinmann crypto.rpw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 03:53:05 UTC 2009

Hi y'all,

grey pointed out that Bi-Rite /had/ Sol Mate in stock. I cleared out
their inventory (19 bottles) and donated it to the NoiseFridge. I
reckon USD 3.00 is a fair price per bottle, that's about 50% mark-up
from what I paid for it.

N.b.: although I said donated, I'd like to get 2-3 bottles of it while
here without having to buy them back...

Also, if more Sol Mate is needed, it can be ordered by the case from
Bi-Rite. It's approx. 48 USD per case (including a 10% discount and
sales tax), you should call ahead 3-4 days before picking it up. They
don't stock it anymore since it didn't sell well.

Cheers,
RPW

--
Ralf-Philipp Weinmann
CryptoLUX / Laboratory of Algorithmics and Computer Security, FSTC