[Noisebridge-discuss] Know C? I have a project for you this weekend

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Sat Apr 18 01:38:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, jim wrote:

>   seems to me we don't all have to be in the same
> room. we should, however, coordinate.

[snip]
>   the doc that describes in general terms what the
> code should do should also, if possible (wrt
> copyright and other "intellectual property"
> concerns), specify the tasks that should be
> implemented at the function level with the
> interfaces defined: takes an int and a string
> that....

Well, I'm not sure that we need to be so explicit as that. I can leave
some of the creativity of the project in. (-:

[snip]

It's an interesting idea. I think that because we can manage to pull this
off in one crazy hack session Sunday night, we'll try just one person; but
if we need it, I'll open it up after that.

Because we're working on a feature addition patch to a fairly pluggable
system, I think the specs should be relatively simple if you already
understand the API.

-- Asheesh.

--
Cold hands, no gloves.