[Noisebridge-discuss] [SOCIAL] Dance Dance Immolation, April 25th!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Apr 20 02:41:58 UTC 2009

Please forward this to any friends that might enjoy being lit on fire.
Please ignore if fire just isn't your thing.

Interpretive Arson will be running Dance Dance Immolation this Saturday
April 25th, at NIMBY in East Oakland. Have you ever seen a giant machine
shoot fire at fools who can't dance, no? Well Saturday might be your
only chance to see some happy raver kids burn.

http://interpretivearson.com/2009/dance-dance-immolation-lives-on-april-25th/

"If you already have plans for April 25th, blow them off. Great, since
you don’t have plans we’re making them for you. Come out to the new
NIMBY on Saturday the 25th and join us for How To Destroy the Universe
Part 6. We’re taking part in a gluttonous rampage of Transgressive
“Industrial Culture” to celebrate the Impact of THROBBING GRISTLE. We
know, it’s a little bit of a departure from the happy hardcore rave-y
kind of experience we normally do, but who said we were never open to a
little experimentation? We’ll be there with a mob of other artists,
musicians, and large art pieces. For more information on who as well as
details on the entire 4 day celebration of “Industrial Culture” check
out mobilization.com.

What: Dance Dance Immolation
When: Saturday. April 25th 5pm - ?
Where: NIMBY - 8410 Amelia St, East Oakland, CA

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8410+Amelia+St+Oakland+CA

Take note! If everything goes to plan, it’s entirely possible that this
may be the only time this year that Dance Dance Immolation runs on this
continent. So don’t miss your chance to get blasted in the face with fire!"

Want to know more about Dance Dance Immolation (including pictures)?
Check out our site...

http://interpretivearson.com/

--
Rubin Abdi