[Noisebridge-discuss] sewing machine & sewing intro?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Apr 23 18:18:53 UTC 2009

I'd like to schedule this for Friday, May 1, at 8PM, which fits with the
days people on the wiki have noted.  We'll just have to share the space
with the cryptographers.  I'm sure it will all work out OK!

I've put this on the Google calendar.  If anyone really wants to come
but can't make this date, let me know.

Rachel