[Noisebridge-discuss] I don't know Macs and this one needs help!

Marnia Johnston marnia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:07:52 UTC 2009

The non-profit I work for is having Mac problems. Their iMac is 3-4 years
old and it wont boot up past the white screen/grey apple phase. I wanted to
re-install the OS, figuring that that would solve the problem. Unfortunatly
they've lost the orignial disks and everybody elses copy of OS X wont work.
I called Mac for copies of the original disks that came with the computer
but it will take 4-6 weeks (not waiting for that!). Anyway, anybody got the
name of a good Mac repair place? Or should I just take it to a Mac store?
Thanks!
Marnia