[Noisebridge-discuss] Request: video streaming / webcast for VFX class?

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:20:55 UTC 2009

I'd like to make my class available to people who are unable to be
there, either physically or temporally. To that end, I will be
bringing a Canon HV-20 HDV camcorder which I intend to set up to tape
the class.

Later, this tape could be transcoded and made available online somehow.

However, it would be uber-ginchy if somehow the camera's output could
be streamed live as well.

I know that several of you are familiar with how to work such techno
jiggery-pokery. Would anyone be willing to volunteer their services to
set up such a solution for Noisebridge? It needn't be operational by
this Thursday - though that would surely be cool - but if it could be
made to happen at all, it would be an excellent resource, both for my
class as well as any other such events that take place at Noisebridge
in the future.

So... who wants to jump onto this project?

Noisebridge Live!

Slim out.