[Noisebridge-discuss] I don't know Macs and this one needs help!

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Thu Apr 23 14:07:55 UTC 2009

Mark Cohen <markc at binaryfaith.com> writes:

> I just tested booting my laptop from a FW800 drive and booted my older
> 17in laptop off the 15in drive.. Works perfectly.

cool. good to know it is supposed to work.

maybe mine is dying more than i think it is or my drive is weirder
than i think. my 17" didn't like it last week.

\p
---
Let us enter into some examinations for ourselves, before we make up an
opinion respecting them. An inquiry will afford us amusement.
		--- C A Dupin