[Noisebridge-discuss] Eagle CAD session, scheduled for Monday, 7pm

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:41:52 UTC 2009

The clear winner on the doodle poll for the Eagle CAD session is Monday at 7pm.

So, Monday at 7 it is. If anyone wants to step up and lead with a
presentation or something of the like we'll have an hour and a half
downstairs, where we can use the projector, until circuit hacking's
official start. If we're still doing things after 8:30 we can migrate
upstairs.

If nobody wants to take over a main lead that's fine, maybe could just
pick one online tutorial and follow it together, helping each other
with the tricky bits? Needless to say, a workshop format would be
swell. So bring your lappies with Eagle installed.

See you all there!

-Skory