[Noisebridge-discuss] Eagle CAD session, scheduled for Monday, 7pm

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Mon Apr 27 17:28:27 UTC 2009

I think the most useful think I can contribute is alerting people to
"The Four Crazy-Making EagleCad Gotchas and How to Avoid Them."

These will make more sense if folks have completed the tutorials.
Should we start with those? I definitely think it's more valuable if
folks try the program themselves as opposed to watching a
presentation. Remember there's a free perfectly usable version:

http://www.cadsoftusa.com/freeware.htm

that runs on Macs, Linux, and Windows. The free version is slightly
crippled in terms of the size of the board you can design but I've
never needed anything bigger.