[Noisebridge-discuss] ExCEL education program, final meetings

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Mon Apr 27 22:19:20 UTC 2009

It's down to the wire. The San Francisco Unified School District ExCEL
program has a call for a paid After School Program Partners program. We are
putting together a proposal in conjunction with Noisebridge.

Michael Shiloh and I are meeting at his studio in Bayview Tuesday (tomorow)
at 10:30am to write the ExCEL proposal. You are welcome to join us. I don't
have his address but will later tonight. Email me directly.

Tuesday night we'll regroup at Noisebridge to hammer out more of the
proposal.

Wednesday day we'll finalize the proposal and send it off!

More on the call: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Sfusd_excel_program

Lee Sonko