[Noisebridge-discuss] Nice quote from speech today

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:45:17 UTC 2009

I got the email this morning about the speech today and am slowly working my
way through it.  In between my job, working on stuff and everything else,
I'm just finishing reading it.  There was a quote near the end that really
struck home on all the different projects I'm working on and I thought I'd
share it.  It kind of speaks to everyone I engage with regularly.

  "Think about new and creative ways to engage young
   people in science and engineering, like science festivals,
   robotics competitions, and fairs that encourage young people to
   create, build, and invent – to be makers of things."

Christie

---
Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart.