[Noisebridge-discuss] DIYbio Salon: Saturday!

Tito Jankowski titojankowski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 00:40:05 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Artists, musicians, electricians, teachers, revolutionaries,
hackers, Codecon-ers, gardeners, MAKErs, and students -- this is for you.
I'm pleased to invite you to the DIYbio Salon -- a place to learn and share
about biotech in the Bay area.

Our first session will be held on May 2 at 83C -- this Saturday at 2 pm

DIYbio Salon
May 2nd, 2:00-3:00 pm
Noisebridge, 83 C Wiese St.
San Francisco, CA 94103

Agenda:
       30 min: What is Do It Yourself biology? What can I do in the Bay
Area?
       30 min+: Audience presents 10 minute lightning talks --
printouts, <<10 slides, demos are all excellent

Q&A throughout - this is to get everyone's feet wet. If someone wanted to
get the group up to speed on Arduino, the Noisebridge Cyborg group, and
biofuel projects in the Bay, that would be perfect (please email me). Feel
free to forward this to other mailing lists.

Tito