[Noisebridge-discuss] Have a detector made from a transister with shell removed., How do I use the discuss list as a web only forum?

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 02:45:24 UTC 2009

Every time that I make a comment on a particular thread, I get actual
privately addressed e-mails to me that are not seen by the group.

 Can I safely assume thast the others will see my replies when I only reply
to the privastely addresed messages that are in my inbox?

Also, why does my comments do not follow the tread of topic when I do send
a message only to the list?

 Rather it appears to be entered as a new topic.

 I am here at Noisebridge durring the " Eagle Circuit board layout
program Demo and tutorial. Guess that the circuit tinkering will
start at 8 or 8:30 PM.

 Mike Kan