[Noisebridge-discuss] EagleCAD workshop on the wiki

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Tue Apr 28 06:57:37 UTC 2009

Thanks Miloh and folks for a great Eagle tutorial! People were jamming
on making schematics, and it looked like everyone got far enough to
continue exploring on their own. I made a wiki page with the "gotchas"
I mentioned, and possible topics for future workshops:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/EagleCAD_workshop

 Miloh, can you add the url of your tutorial?  Maybe we can add your
demo board too; other suggestions welcome!

Other folks, are you sick enough of EagleCAD traffic that we should go
off list, or is it tolerable?