[Noisebridge-discuss] SSI component windfall

Leo Dearden leo.dearden at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:12:32 UTC 2009

Lawrence Hall of Science was giving a bunch of stuff to the East Bay
Depot for Creative Reuse, and I helped my girlfriend to carry it in.
One of the items was a box of electronic components, which I have
diverted to Noisebridge:

~700 7 segment red LED displays (2 types)
100 74LS90N decade and binary counters
~50 74LS47 binary coded decimal to 7 segment decoders
~115 74LS00 quad 2 input NAND gates
~15 7404 hex inverters
~15 7408 quad 2 input AND gates
~200 555 timers

These are a donation to the group as a whole, so anyone who wants them
can have them. Share and Enjoy!   :-)

I'm going to LA for a week, so I won't be able to bring them in until
a week tomorrow at the soonest. If someone has a burning need they
could probably collect them from Alameda in the mean time. Ask for
details if you want them.

Cheers,

Leo