[Noisebridge-discuss] in need of cheap powerbook

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Thu Apr 2 17:56:24 UTC 2009

I've got a two year old Macbook (black) with an 80 GB drive. If you
arrange to come to the East Bay, I can give it to you. I was going to
give it to a friend who just moved to Japan but he left before we could
arrange it. I just wiped the system though you'll have to pull off the
stickers on it. The only issue is the battery in it is shit so it dies
quickly at times (you can get a new battery for around $120). Well, the
other issue is that it is used and not mint but it hasn't been beaten up.

Al