[Noisebridge-discuss] in need of cheap powerbook

Chris Palmer chris at noncombatant.org
Thu Apr 2 18:34:59 UTC 2009

There is a product called "Goo Gone" which is great for removing sticker
residue (even the gluey leavings of paper-based stickers), and is safe
on most surfaces I've used it on (aluminum PowerBooks, guitars). Try it
on a small part of the MacBook plastic first, but I bet it will be fine.
You can get Goo Gone at Cliff's Variety and other hardware/houseware stores.