[Noisebridge-discuss] FYI Safari Books Online on SFPL

Brian Ferrell endenizen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:47:52 UTC 2009

Rubin: Yeah, that was me trying to deal with that nonsense. It kinda
fell apart when 5 people said maybe. The plans were quite expensive
and quite limited (over $100/person/year for access to up to 10 books
per month, with no downloads or printing). I just dropped the idea of
pursuing it and figured if people really wanted it, it would come up
again. While in the mean-time, something better might come up (like
collecting physical books or... hey, this library thing!)

Anyway, that's a great find and I will definitely use it. Thanks!

-Brian