[Noisebridge-discuss] New space?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Fri Apr 3 23:13:54 UTC 2009

A friend of mine just emailed, enthusiastically letting me know that
his company was moving in above noisebridge.  The bad news is that 83A
is apparently rented out, but the good news is that we have great new
neighbors, who think we're great and want some involvement with us.
They're awesome people to boot.

And, of course, my friends feel a little bad, since they didn't know
we were looking to expand, and sniped our space inadvertantly: "If
we'd known before we signed the lease, we would have at least colluded
with you :)".

The moral of this story is: get all your friends to be members instead
of just interested in coming out every so often!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com