[Noisebridge-discuss] Crypto learning night?

peter peteryoungmeister at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:58:17 UTC 2009

You are right, thursdays aren't any good for planning a new thing.

So, now that we have established that there are now no longer any good
nights remaining for planned things at nb, what do people interested
in this want to do? friday? offsite at a coffee shop/bar? kill all
humans?

a white board would be nice, but I guess not strictly required.

thoughts?

x0x0peter