[Noisebridge-discuss] Crypto learning night?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Apr 7 00:24:17 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 04:58:17PM -0700, peter wrote:
> You are right, thursdays aren't any good for planning a new thing.
>
> So, now that we have established that there are now no longer any good
> nights remaining for planned things at nb, what do people interested
> in this want to do? friday? offsite at a coffee shop/bar? kill all
> humans?

The first question: is this a weekly thing, or just a occasional
thing?  Occasional things are a lot easier to slot alongside existing
events.  That said, it's a lot easier to get people to come out if you
have a regular, weekly thing.

Fridays and Saturdays are totally open; Sunday has cyborgs at 1100 and
EEG vs Go at 1500, with a fair bit of slack in the middle.  It would
be awesome to keep Friday open for occasional events and Free Hacking,
and Saturdays open for Free Hacking, but, y'know: desperate times,
measures and all that.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com