[Noisebridge-discuss] Science, engineering and design huddle opening subject, Optemizing stepper motors as generators

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 18:53:56 UTC 2009

d p chang,

 Digression topics are permitted as long as they are related to the topic
at hand.

 Completely off topics will be noted on the white board and will be
accepted when the current topic is finished with.

 The purpose of the my science session is for more general topics and
discussions that are usualy out of the scope of the other groups at
Noisebridge such as "  Open EEG ", " SenseBridge " etc.

 What is this memtion about the 1.8 GHz thing?

 I have what you would call " General knowledge " That is not specific
to any industry or trade so do not ask me about the details of any specific
brand proprietry things or devices.
 I used to be in industry, but have resigned from the business and its
infrastructure.

 Take care

 Mike Kan