[Noisebridge-discuss] Science, engineering and design huddle opening subject, Optemizing stepper motors as generators

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Tue Apr 7 18:08:51 UTC 2009

Michael Kan Kan <michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com> writes:

>  So far there has been no turnout for the last two meetings.
>  Have been suggested to have some kind of opening topic to start off with.
>
>  I see several groups who have difficulties getting their projects working.
>  They are invited to come to my " Science, engineering and design huddle
> to have counsultation sessions.

i just joined the list so please be gentle if i've gone off list-etiquette.

is random kibitzing about projects tolerated/welcome?

in my case, at teh go session i was mumbling about a power issue (due to
a part substitution on someone else's design) i'm working my way
through. people seemed to agree on 'add capacitors'. it has been a
while, but i've this vague memory that this works less well at high
frequencies (~1.8ghz).

\p
---
God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.
		--- Paul Valéry