[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge "project fair"?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Apr 8 23:50:33 UTC 2009

Oh yeah.  And if we can do it soon, you may have time to collaborate and
finish up that thing you are stuck on in time to bring it to the Maker
Faire.  Which is still over seven weeks away: there is yet time!

Thread hijack: we've got quite a few people interested in coming to the
Faire to be at the Noisebridge booth.  If you want to come and haven't
put your name on the wiki page, here it is:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2009

Rachel