[Noisebridge-discuss] streaming video, teleconferencing and more

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Mon Apr 13 02:24:02 UTC 2009

I do really think this is quite reasonable.

If anyone's so terrified that there might be a second lens on the back
of the camera, secretly videoing them as watch the speaker, I'll provide
a burqa. I hope light blue is acceptable.

Just my two cents. The whole "omg no cameras I'm too
sneakyspecialawesomeillegal to risk being videotaped ever!" thing can
get overblown.

- Ceren