[Noisebridge-discuss] streaming video, teleconferencing and more

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:28:57 UTC 2009

I also think that this is a really cool idea.
There isn't really a privacy issue; so long
as everyone's notified.

This could allow us to easily collaborate on projects with remote hacker spaces,
to have classes and work shops taught by remote parties etc...

I also feel it would be a useful tool to help us learn difficult
topics that people lecture about.
For example I think it could be useful to the Noisebridge Machine
Learning class if
the students could take home a recording of a ML lecture or discussion.

~david