[Noisebridge-discuss] streaming video, teleconferencing and more

Ed Hunsinger edrabbit at edrabbit.com
Mon Apr 13 05:56:07 UTC 2009

I would love to see video archives of presentations.  With so much that
happens in SF, it's hard to find the time to make it to everything and it'd
be nice to capture that and view when there is time.
If we let people know that the presentation is being recorded and people are
aware of where the camera is pointed, then I think we can work something
out.  Is there anyone who personally is against this or concerned due to not
wanting to be on video?  How can we best address your concerns but still
capture and share information?

-Ed